Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment for Direct Sales Agents
Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited, a leading Microfinance Bank in Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment i.e. Individual or SME.
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Manager.
- Ensure assigned sales target is met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Not more than 30 years Old.
- OND in any relevant discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 8th December, 2017.