MO Solutions & Operations Manager – H/F at Bollore Transport Logistics
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MO Solutions & Operations Manager – H/F
- The Solutions and Operations Manager develops the Middle Office activities of a branch, in compliance with the policy and targets determined by Country/ Sub-Country Management.
Manage and develop their Team:
- Ensure that the appointed people knowledgeable and skilled in their areas of responsibility,
- Ensure that their teams master the necessary tools and processes,
- Drive the Branch operational performance,
- Apply the strategy and business processes in line with global policy,
- Assess the operational risks, the quality of service, the financial balance (projects profitability) and branch’s competitiveness,
- Ensure compliance with regulatory obligations (e.g.: FMC, TSA, Security, Customs, etc…)
Implement Bolloré Logisitcs’ procurement policy and develop solutions:
- Define the implementation policy (e.g.: BSA for air, allocations for sea, road haulers) in relation to the global policy,
- Contribute to negotiations,
- Approve the suppliers at a Branch level,
- Oversee tender requests to Branch suppliers,
- Be accountable for the quality of the Branch’s data (e.g.: rate, database),
- Assist to Front Office in designing solutions,
- Act as main contact for the Branch’s partners and maintain good relationships with them,
- Monitor supplier service quality,
- Gather information on the quality of supplier follow-up.
Monitor the quality of operational data:
- Guarantee the Bolloré Logisitics operations policy,
- Be responsible for the quality of business data in TMS, DMP, LINK (e.g.: files, events, etc…),
- Ensure the business processes,
- Challenge and support the activity and production costs.
Facilitate the development of business tools:
- Track IT needs within their area of responsibility,
- Contribute to the development of the TMS and DMP tools,
- Be responsible for the Branch’s reporting system (to Management and Middle Office).
- You have a significant experience of minimum 10 years in operations preferably in Africa.
- Excellent communication.
- Well organized/team player.
- Analytics skills.
- Fluent in English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online