MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited New Job Opening
MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited is a fully licensed MFB by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently underserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Qualification and/or Experience
- Minimum of Degree in Accounting and Finance from a reputable University
- No prior experience required
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel & Word.
- Strong financial and control management
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, pressurized work environment
- Ability to innovate, prioritize and implement effectively
- Highly proficient and versatile in the use of technology and accounting software
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Knowledge of current Federal govern and state tax regulation
- Sound knowledge of financial management tools and ratios
- Good knowledge of CBN regulatory reporting
- Ability to manage resource effectively
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities
- Sound knowledge of the Nigerian Accounting Standards.
- Experience in performance analysis and business process reform
- Self Starter and ability to work independently
- Leadership, Supervision and Coaching skills
- Highly detail oriented and analytical skills
- Familiarity with accounting software and programs
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Well developed analytical skills
- Innovative and strategic thinking
- Well developed presentation and communication skills
- PC word processing, spreadsheet and database preparation and evaluation skills
- Goal oriented, needs to be focused and achieve targets
- Self starter and team Player
- Report writing dealing with detailed, complex and technical concepts
- Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject “Accounts Assistant”.
Application Deadline 26th October, 2018.
Note: Applications with the wrong subject will not be considered.