Microsoft Nigeria New Job Opening – Apply Now!
Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Manager, Management
Job number: 485283
Employment type: Full-Time
- We a seeking a seasoned Communications Leader to lead a team accountable for Communications (Corporate, Commercial, Consumer and Devices), Employee/Executive Communications, and Digital/Social & Owned Channels as well as partner with the Analyst Relations team in larger markets.
- Maintain a broader perspective, and identify and evaluate opportunities to enhance the business through cross-group collaboration
- Oversee local crisis management and escalate issues where needed
- Manage relationships with key media and influencers
- Participate and support local SLT as needed
- Align external and internal messages
- Track, Analyze and Report on Insights and Measurement
- Build effective and inclusive teams while developing and managing talent
- Drive Communication transformational change
- Be a team role model of the Microsoft values
- Evaluate and align resources as needed
- Establish a positive team and Comms culture
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- At least 15 years as a strong communicator with experience across multiple Comms functions: agency, in house, employee, web, social, integrated marketing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) required with emphasis in journalism, public relations, marketing, or communications
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and the technology industry is strongly preferred
- Current knowledge of digital communications techniques and social media engagement.
- 8 – 10 years in Public Relations
- Atleast 5 years in People Management
- A seasoned Communications Leader with expertise in multiple discipline areas
- Awareness of and experience dealing with government and public affairs issues
- Experience in engaging with director to general manager to corporate vice president levels
- May be asked to act as an external spokesperson
- Business background and marketing experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply