Mercy Corps is Recruiting for a New Position
Mercy Corps is a global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. Mercy Corps started its operations in 1979 in Portland, USA and has since expanded to 43 countries worldwide. The organization exists to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people secure productive and just communities. Our work focuses on areas of emergency relief, sustainable economic development, gender and education. Mercy Corps has been in Nigeria since 2012 and has grown into a multi-sectoral country office with more than 150 staff across offices in FCT, Gombe, Maiduguri, Biu, Kano, Lagos, and Jos where more than 500,000 beneficiaries are served.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to provide services in the position below:
Job Title: Vendor – Call for Proposal for Car Hire Service
- Mercy Corps Nigeria is seeking for Car hire vendors that will provide a logistics support for her staff in FCT, Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Sokoto and Jos – Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified companies/organizations should send an expression of interest along with your company documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org to access full tender documents (Tender package with detailed specification) with full details on the project and the requirements.
- Submissions after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
- CVs are not required for the expression of interest, as CVs will not be considered
- All applications must include the position title in the subject line.
- Only short-listed organization will be contacted.