Mega Outsourcing Limited Current Vacancies [4 Positions]
MegaOutsource is a rapid growing and leading employees outsourcing firm for recruiting employers and organizations with high profile of reputation. Our goal is to help keep job seekers on the right track of Reputable Companies and Organizations to seek employment opportunities, thereby making it easier for reputable companies and organizations to recruit right candidates for their vacant positions. One of our reputable client is currently recruiting for the below position:
Job Title: Health and Safety Officer
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Organising/attending health and safety meetings
- Safely handling hazardous substances
- maMakingking regular site inspections
- Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Writing reports, bulletins and newsletters
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Compiling statistics
- Making recommendations following accidents/incidents
- Keeping up to date with developments within the profession
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers.
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- Drawing-up safe operational procedures
- Edu.Qualification: Minimum HSE1 2 3
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Servicing and maintaining equipment.
- Preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving presentations.
- Monitoring a product in use to improve on future design.
- Identifying customer requirements.
- Designing systems and products.
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings.
- Liaising with others in the design team.
- Liaising with clients and contractors.
- Attending meetings on site.
- Designing and conducting tests.
- Recording, analysing and interpreting test data.
- Proposing modifications and retesting products.
- Qualifying the final product or system.
- Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales.
- Making models and prototypes of products using three-dimensional design software.
- Working to standards.
- Edu.Qualification: Minimum of HND/BSC in Electrical Engineer
Job Title: Facility Engineer
- making sure that the building meets health and safety standards and legal requirements managing refurbishment, renovations and office moves
- managing general upkeep and maintenance
- negotiating the best deals with contractors and suppliers
- managing security
- managing office systems, which may include IT and office equipment.
- advising on energy efficiency
- managing services such as cleaning, waste disposal, catering and parking
- managing budgets and keeping records of payments
- Edu.Qualification: Minimum of HND/BSC in Facility Engineer or any other related course.
Job Title: Architect
- Architects consult with other professionals about the design of an environment;
- preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client;
- advising the client on the practicality of their project;
- using IT in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software;
- Architects keep within financial budgets and deadlines;
- discussing the objectives, requirements and budget of a project;
- ensuring that the environmental impact of the project is managed.
- Architects prepare applications for planning and building control departments;
- negotiating with contractors and other professionals;project managing and helping to coordinate the work of contractors;
- Architects control a project from start to finish;
- preparing tender documents for contracts;
- Architects specify the nature and quality of materials required;
- producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications;
- resolving problems and issues that arise during construction;
- Architects prepare tender applications and presentations;
- regular site visits to check on progress, ensuring that the project is running on time and to budget
- Educational Qualification: Minimum of Hnd/Bsc in Architect or related course.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th November, 2018.