Medical Sales Representatives at Benjamin Michaels Limited
Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM) is one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing Pharmaceutical marketing and distribution companies. With over eight years of experience in bringing an extensive bouquet of premium quality pharmaceutical products, we are positioned to be a leading brand in healthcare services. We market and distribute pharmaceutical products that meet international standards. BM commenced business in 2005 and has well-motivated and dedicated employees.
We represent the following companies in Nigeria: Ginsana SA and Qualiphar NV.
Medical Sales Representatives
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 year
- Location: Abuja, Anambra, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Lagos, Ondo, Osun, Oyo
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Continuous research to identify and establish new, quality customer relationships.
- Make telephone calls, in-person visits and presentations to prospective and existing customers in order to promote the company’s products and ensure strong visibility of our products in all hospitals and pharmacies within the assigned territory.
- Develop excellently written proposals and quotations which detail benefits and prices of the company’s products for both existing and prospective customers.
- Create a customer value plan highlighting profile, business volume and sales potential which will facilitate the organisation of sales strategy and maximize return on investment.
- Co-ordinate sales efforts with the marketing, telemarketing, accounts and logistics teams for effectiveness and efficiency in meeting customer needs.
- Continuous research and personal development to keep abreast of innovative product applications, competitor activities and market trends.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a Science discipline.
- Candidate must also demonstrate basic knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Sales, Marketing would be an added advantage.
VI and Egbeda Lagos, Ibadan, Edo/Delta, Calabar, Asaba, Abuja, Akure/Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, Anambra.
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28 August 2019