Mechanical Technician at Skiddo Foods
Skiddo Foods is a fast growing FMCG company located in Ota, Ogun state. Due to expansion of operations, we require the services of suitably qualified candidates to join our Engineering team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Location: Ota, Ogun
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Quick diagnosis and resolution of all mechanical faults.
- Proper recording of maintenance activities carried out at the plant.
- Ensure all maintenance operations are carried out in accordance with safety and quality procedures.
- Shift and “on-call’ work may be required, particularly where manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation
- Minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have experience in generator maintenance and operations
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a Food/Snacks processing company.
- Must have extensive experience and knowledge of mechanical Engineering in a similar role.
- Must have mechanical/ workshop experience
- Good practical and technical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage a varied workload
- Awareness of health and safety practices in a factory environment.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using “Mechanical Technician” as the subject of the mail.