McOlay Concepts International New Jobs
McOlay Concepts International – We are a team of passionate ICT enthusiasts around the world, dedicated to making the internet a better place. We love awesome work and are always glad to make our clients and even better their audience say wow!. We specialize in School Management System Portals and provide various ICT Solutions. We work primarily with WordPress, joomla, Opencart and Magento (the world’s best content management system) for our web design, and we can confidently say we know it like the back of our hand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer/Web Developer
- Web Developer/Graphic Artist to join a small team creating fun, creative and impactful materials.
- You will be a part of the entire design cycle process from proposing initial concepts to bringing the final product to life, all while working in a fast-paced and lively environment.
- The basic function of the Web Developer/Graphic Artist is the design and layout of electronic and print materials for social media advertising, blog posts, websites and other media as needed
- Creation of the layout, font colour, font type, logos, pictures and other visual and verbal aspects of a website and print materials
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales departments to create marketing materials
- Develop new ideas and concepts alongside the team.
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
- HND, B.Sc. or Graduate Certificate
- Must Have the following
- Extreme Creativity, flexibility, attention to detail and a team player
- Have a firm understanding of changing technology, including software and tools for web design
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop, Adobe Premiere
- Experience in Content Management Software (WordPress, Open Cart and Joomla)
- Negotiable/Dependent of Experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 22nd September, 2017.