Materials Coordinator – Projects at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Materials Coordinator – Projects
Req ID: Req-1292
Location: Offshore/Onshore, Nigeria
- Interface with Project Management Team to ensure current status of project materials is updates into the project plan.
- Produce regular reports on material status for the Project Management Team as requested.
- Liaise with Purchasing Team to ensure the project priorities are clear and resources are available.
- Ensure correct engineering data is provided to purchasing to allow them to source materials and equipment required for the project.
- Degree in a Technical Discipline
- CIPS or APICS preferred
- Minimum of 10 years in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry, with at least 5 years in a similar position.
- Age 30+
Materials Man, procurement, Project Engineer, BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online