Marrolak Investment Limited New Job Position Available
Marrolak Investments is a diversified companies with investments and operations in a wide variety of financial products and services, including financial education, private equity and securities and investment products. Marrolak is a strong and experienced partner, which builds on history and has gained its prestige on the basis of quality services for customers particularly in Nigeria’s Agricultral industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes for the acquisition of clients, opportunities, submission of proposals and other contract documents.
- Provide regular feedback to the Senior management about marketplace activities.
- Develop effective working relationships with clients through regular meetings and obtain further sales/business development opportunities.
- Work with other team members to develop marketing campaigns so as to raise more awareness of the company products.
- Apply company wide project management standards in preparing bids, responding to clients needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in the process to ensure duplication of knowledge.
- Work with and expand current prospect database to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the organisation.
- Develop a sales contact plan direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
- Respond to incoming Requests for Proposals in a professional and creative manner.
- Understand a prospect’s needs and work with the expert team to develop a well-tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Work closely with colleagues to identify new business prospects.
- Work closely with other team members to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific clients.
- Manage clients accounts so as to meet targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, products mix/sales and clients acquisition and retention.
- Candidates should have a minimum of B.Sc/HND
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th November, 2018.