Marketing and Sales Specialist at a Real Estate and Construction Company – De Sure-fraimz Total Investment Limited
De sure-fraimz Total Investment Limited – Our client, a Lagos based Real Estate and Construction company, is looking for the services of an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Specialist
- The Marketing and Sales Specialist will be responsible to use marketing expertise to help direct strategy and planning for promotional materials, sales tactics, and other department activities.
- Creates and develops new campaigns, advertising copy, and other marketing materials.
- Developing and executing marketing strategies
- Developing marketing and sales process
- Generating sales lead
- Developing and preparing sales presentations
- Making presentations and closing sales
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning advertising, promotional and trade promotion campaigns for our products on social media.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
- Research client base to find new types of customers and sell to them accordingly.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead development processes through emails, contents, and social channels.
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist or in a similar role.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Verifiable evidence of good social media practices
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Practical knowledge of HTML, CSS and Content Management System (WordPress) desired.
- Team player, exceptional communication, customer-oriented approach.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field of marketing, sales, business administration,social sciences,etc
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org