Marketing Officer at Green Field Health Management Limited – Anambra
Green Field Health Management Limited, a national health management and maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Awka, Anambra
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Identification and prospection for new clients/enrollees for business; Management and improvement on existing customer relationships; Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue; Focused, target driven and ability to work; Flair for marketing; Self-confidence and belief in the virtue of self-employment through effective marketing ability.
- Ability to speak the major Nigerian languages, especially Hausa will be added advantage.
Candidate must possess the following:
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any of the Social Sciences. A Post graduate degree in relevant discipline or MBA will be an added advantage,
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel,
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable Health Management Organization.
- Age: Not more than 45years
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
By Isiadinso Close,
Note: Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. All applications must be received on or before the above stated closing date.