Marketing Manager at UnoCasa Limited
UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- We’re looking for amazing people to join a fun, fast paced team and bring world-class service to our customers.
- Marketing is on the front lines of the organisation as the person will interact with potential customers – whether it’s a potential donor or the CEO of a charity who would like to learn more about our platform.
- We are looking for a confident, articulate marketer who, through a supportive and collaborative approach, is willing to own, develop and maximise the impact of our client’s marketing activities.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy and campaigns for the company.
- Engage NGOs, Charities and Corporate Communications teams of organizations
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Working with technology team to manage the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Vetting of Projects created by corporate bodies to maintain site integrity.
- 2-5+ years of direct experience leading and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Google, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook advertising platforms, best practices, and optimization techniques
- Strong track record of driving results and growing an audience base
- Experience managing a media agency and experience managing ads directly
- Strong ability to critically examine processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Able to ruthlessly prioritize daily tasks and projects based on broader key objectives
- Self-sufficient and proactive in the absence of direction
- Technical orientation and the ability to quickly learn and utilize new technology
- Passion for marketplace businesses and driving forward entrepreneurship and innovation
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Persuasive, positive and confident disposition with strong leadership skills and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates who fit the above requirements will be contacted.