Marketing Manager at Shalina Healthcare Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Purpose of this position is to develop product support programs, product positioning and guiding field implementation to achieve budgeted targets and market share in Ghana.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Develop strategy, marketing plan including developing product positioning, developing innovative key messages and defining the detailed plans for promotional/ advertising and sales activities in the allocated region.
- Effective execution of all the marketing activities planned through the field force in co-ordination with the BM
- Plan new product launches from estimating the market size, to our volume plans , to final launch plan and then implement the same
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales analysis (Product wise and brand wise) and submit the same to senior management as per the timelines.
- Research industry trends and competitive intelligence through survey and knowledge building programs to guide positioning decisions and ensuring that the field force is kept up to date.
- Support in effective pricing strategies for improving the profitability of each brand portfolio
- Design promotional inputs and schemes for the allocated region in coordination with RBH.
- Have close liaison with field force to assess the response to promotional materials and ensure that these materials are being used optimally.
- Maximize brand performance and profitability for the allocation region.
- Deploy effective KOL strategy and monitor implementation.
- Build strong partnerships with sales teams, medical delegates, regulatory in Africa and other functions to ensure hassle free implementation of the marketing plans.
Qualifications & Experience
- Total 7 to 8 years with min 3 years of experience in Core marketing with reputable pharmaceutical companies. Applicant should be Degree holder in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Fluency in English.
- Analytical skills; Organized & Systematic; attention to detail; Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Ghanaian only.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online