Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a reputable company in the Marine Services Industry, is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring candidates who will help in developing and implementing the short-term and long-term marketing strategies of the organization in the capacity below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Commercial Director, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Establish relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Sustains rapport with key clients by making periodic visits and identify their specific needs, anticipating new opportunities to achieve maximum revenue and profitability through all available sources.
- Identification potential clients and new business opportunities and markets in the oil and gas, marine and offshore industry.
- Expand and develop business plans and/or strategic marketing activities by researching and exploring Marine, Offshore and Oil & Gas industry’s opportunities and draw up road map for realizing it.
- Forecast sales objectives and ensure they are fulfilled by the business development team
- Research and cultivate accurate perception of the organization’s mission and goals
- Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports.
- Attend industry functions, including conferences and association events, and contribute information and feedback on upcoming market trends
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Prepare contracts/bids ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
A suitable candidate must:
- Have good organizational skills
- Have reporting and analyzing skills
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Have a Master’s degree or relevant professional certifications
- Have minimum of 7 years relevant marketing or sales experience in a similar industry
- Be able to handle pressures and meet deadlines
- Have in-depth knowledge of the industry and current events
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience in a Marine Services Company will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Stating the job ID as subject (Please ensure CV’s are in MS Word format.)