May 17, 2018
Marketing Manager Job In A Multinational FMCG Company
Lorache Group – Our client a Multinational FMCG conglomerate, is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The applicant who will manage the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Support Marketing and Operations team with creative and social needs as needed.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising product development and brand management.
- Provide training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practice and strategies.
- Reports progress to senior marketing management.
- Grows and and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase increase presence on existing platforms including facebook, Linkedin, Twitter,and instagram.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Conduct research, evaluate product demand, establish pricing strategies, identify a target audience, and determine the best way to reach that audience.
- Development and execution of marketing, branding and communications pieces that will best maximize company’s exposure in the market.
- Conduct regular marketing needs assessments.
- Monitor competitor’s marketing strategies and incorporate best practice changes when appropriate.
- Assist in promoting and implementing social media strategy for marketing products.
- Assist in strategizing, developing and distributing all promotional marketing materials.
- Update marketing materials with current data and statistics.
- Manage corporate and social media programs utilizing current strategy. Make improvements where necessary.
How to Apply
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApplication Deadline 25th May, 2018.