Marketing Manager, Cloud Services at Yappingo Nigeria Limited
Yappingo, is an International Wholesale Carrier and a managed interconnect service provider, we are a leading operator in the Nigeria and Benin market. Yappingo is the preferred partner as a voice service provider for mobile, fixed and wholesale operators in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager, Cloud Services
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- We are currently looking for a flexible and versatile Marketing Manager-Cloud Services- to be responsible for marketing and sales of cloud infrastructure as a service to companies and individuals
- The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of marketing and sales of cloud infrastructure as a service.
- If you live and breathe marketing, then we need to talk and if you would, then you need to apply for this job
- Demonstrate the ability to understand, provide face to face (f2f) demo capability, as well as sell and negotiate cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Hybrid Cloud related solutions.
- Demonstrate customer experience in selling, progressing and closing complex, and often transformational solutions.
- Develop and present technical solutions and configurations for infrastructure as a service with our clients including cloud instances, storage, networking, OS, database and managed services.
- Engage directly with IT and/or C-level executives to understand their key challenges and demonstrate and price solutions that fit their needs for IaaS based solutions.
- Engage directly with line of business executives to understand their key challenges and demonstrate and price solutions that fit their needs, building solutions using Cloud portfolio.
- Develop and execute tactical and sales strategies that leverage existing client relationships, drive win plans that capitalize on or create compelling events and highlight YAPPINGO’s differentiation to ultimately win the business.
- Lead cross discipline teams towards a common vision while operating effectively in a matrixed environment.
- Consistently deliver on assigned revenue targets and objectives.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named accounts
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system
- Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking events
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- Knowledge of Cloud Services portfolio in addition to proven knowledge of the cloud services marketplace.
- Technical skills sufficient to enable quality cloud offering portfolio selection and conceptual solutioning.
- Ability to maintain positive YAPPINGO internal relationships with a matrixed set of peer sales and support organizations will be required in order to maximize YAPPINGO overall cloud sales efforts.
- Must be able to manage a specific sales territory and work with other sales and support teams to achieve territory sales.
- Must be able to perform prospecting, demand generation and opportunity harvesting in assign territory.
- At least 1 year experience in selling and demonstrating IaaS, Hybrid Cloud Solutions or other cloud services
- Minimum of HND/B.sc in IT Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing or related fields.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target customers and in creatively devising and leading across all off-line and on-line channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Strong computer skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in traditional and online marketing and measurement
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational and oral/verbal communication skills.
- The position is located in Ajah, Lagos.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s and application, using the “Job Title” as the email subject to: email@example.com