Marketing Manager at Opacus Technologies
Opacus is a technology company that builds healthcare products and business lines to solve problems that have differed popular alternatives. The Internet has a huge potential for business but African business owners are not maximising this potential to interact with their target market. Opacus Technologies is stepping to step in to address this. At Opacus Technologies, we do this by building platforms with active user engagements and maximising business visibility to their users.
We also help with Social CRM and work together with businesses by providing analytics and consultancy services to help improve these business.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- As a Marketing Manager, you will lead the marketing department’s expansion and also be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Lead, coach and provide direction to marketing teams, by assigning tasks/projects; following up on work results by coaching and appraising team members; ensure healthy cross functional cooperation with the other peers and ensure efficient distribution of resources.
- Plan and execute new initiatives and strategies for expanding product market and growth and also continuous work towards brand building.
- Ensure detailed, accurate, up-to-date list of prospects and customers information is generated with a view to developing a very functional customers database for follow up on relationship management.
- Manage, strengthen and leverage customer relationship across all main customer groups.
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Manage project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Monitor project progress and performance and resolve cross-functional issues at project level.
- Organize monthly board meetings and properly briefing the board prior to such meetings to ensure it is optimal
- Complete management, oversight and leadership of the team
- Lead both strategy and execution for customer acquisition and retention, and overall project success and be able to roll sleeves when the team is underperforming.
- First degree in any field of study, and a minimum of 4 years and above working experience in marketing.
- Professional qualification in Marketing is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical distribution is an added advantage.
- Must have successfully led a team. Good leadership skills
- Excellent communications (writing and speaking) skills.
- Good Computer literacy and IT skills.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject title should be “Opacus Marketing Manager”.