Marketing Intern at Bosch Africa
Bosch Africa – Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new. Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a six months Marketing Intern for Power Tools.
- Following up with external agencies on pending market projects
- Support the CRM for Website Management with authorisation from rBMs.
- Market intelligence gathering together with sales
- Event support and follow up.
- Coordination and monitoring of marketing samples and training tools.
- Catalogue management for Power Tools
Your competencies and qualifications:
- B.Sc degree preferably in Marketing
- Young, motivated and smart
- Structured candidate with hands on mentality
- Can do attitude with high willingness to learn and develop within the Bosch culture
- Enjoy to work independently with high degree of ownership for projects.
- Work Experience: Minimum 2 years experience preferably in Marketing.
- Ability to use photo shop, in design (good to have)
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with MS Office
- Culturally savy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online