Marketing Executives at Telvida International Systems Limited
Telvida Systems Int’l Limited, a specialist IT and Unified Communication Company. At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work – efficiently and effortlessly.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- The successful candidate will plan, direct, and coordinate the marketing activity of the organization’s products and services by performing the following duties
- Works with writers and artists and oversees copywriting, design, layout, and production of promotional materials.
- Establishes marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and/or services.
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and services.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized.
- Plans and oversees the organization’s advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, and direct mail outlets.
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns.
- Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising policy, and product packaging and formulation to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
- Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts.
- Prepares marketing activity reports.
- Other duties assigned by Management
Qualifications & Requirements
- A good university degree with minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Marketing, Advertising, Communications and/or Public Relations
- Experience in an advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment.
- Experience in media relations, event planning, website content management and social networking.
- Familiarity with online advertising and digital media marketing
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and or boards of directors.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, CRM and other related software
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent skills in teamwork, leadership and communication
- Professional self-starter, high level of motivation, customer empathy and ethics
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, draw valid conclusions and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate must be result-oriented
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject of the mail as “Marketing Executive”