Marketing Executive Job at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- The marketing executive is responsible for developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. It is a varied role that includes: planning; advertising; public relations; event organisation; product development; distribution;sponsorship; research.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies.
- He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Researches industries, markets, demographics, trends, sales results, and other data related to the client’s products or services
- Recommends specific marketing approaches and spending budgets to achieve the client’s desired sales goals
- Helps come up with new product and service offerings to increase shares in new or existing markets
- Works within the client’s budget to produce effective promotional materials and advertising opportunities
- Tracks sales and feedback and adjusts marketing strategies as necessary
- Establishes marketing tracking methods to help each client evaluate performance over time
- Analyses details of competitor offerings, including specifications, market share, pricing, and promotional materials
- Creates detailed reports with research findings and analysis to inform marketing strategies
- Provides written documents and verbal presentations for each client to guide the creation of new marketing plans and strategie
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicant must have a Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or relevant field.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja.
- Applicants must have minimum of (3) years’ experience in Marketing and sales management with proven track record of market research.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (eg CRM)
- 50,000 and commission
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com