Marketing Communications Manager at Transquisite Consulting
Transquisite Consulting operates as a Human Resources and Recruitment Consultancy offering bespoke services with the objective to develop businesses to reach their maximum potential through the development of employees and identifying key talent that will enhance the brands’ objectives. We are in a society where there is a gap between service and delivery, in an economy where excellence has a steep price; Transquisite Consulting today provides the ultimate solutions bringing excellent service delivery cost effectively Because we understand that every business has their various short and long term aspirations, each service offered by us is tailored specifically for the objectives of your business. With primary operations in the UK and Nigeria we have also established partnerships that have enabled us to develop a growing presence in the Sub-Sahara and Middle East. So let’s discuss and design a tailored service specifically for your needs.
Marketing Communications Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for a Marketing Communications Manager who has experience in working on corporate accounts in Education Sector as an Account Manager within an agency or working for a brand in-house.
- As the Marketing Communications Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing/communication/PR plans for our client to meet business development targets and manage marketing/branding/PR requirements.
- Working closely with the Country CEO, General Manager and the Marketing Manager in their Middle East Headquarters; You will create regional specific engaging content for a company’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with the brands’ target audiences.
- The ideal candidate is someone who has the expertise and the confidence to manage the 360-degree Marketing and Communications independently as our client would be considered to be a *Global Start-up”. As a creative innovator you would be able to manage traditional media, PR Campaigns and Strategies as well as the brands digital presence working alongside external agencies who have the capacity to strategically place the brand for Market penetration.
- A recognised degree in Mass Communication, Marketing and any related discipline from a reputable institution
- Professional Certifications in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising and related subjects would be an added advantage
- Experience working in a start-up environment, managing the entire Media, and Marketing activities.
- Ideal candidate would have worked in the Education Sector (Highly preferred)
- 10 years+ Consumer service marketing experience
- Demonstrate the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable interpersonal skills both written and oral
- Experience in developing, maintaining and delivering marketing/PR strategies
- Use of CRM software to maintain data and provide Marketing/Sales reporting
- Experience in using Content Management Systems and developing engaging content for the web and social channels, particular writing for SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts and best practices
- A balance of creative and analytical skills with a track record of delivering
- Native English speaker
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Detail orientated
Interested and qualified? Go to Transquisite Consulting career website on www.transquisiteconsulting.com to apply