Marketer at Teclab Management Services Limited
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- Marketing Executives contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions and sourcing and securing sponsorship.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing budgets.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Drive sales
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- An MBA would be an added advantage
- Experience & Training 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
Skills Person Skills/Abilities:
- Strategic Leadership
- Superior Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Strong communication and influence skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Must be able to work in an environment with an emphasis on collective, collaborative teamwork
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org