Market Sales Representative (MSR) At Saro Lifecare Limited
Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Ltd bought over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat Medicated Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the past 5 years
Market Sales Representative (MSR)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- He/She ensures wholesales, & retail customers in assigned open markets are served; and SLC products are available & visible at the retail / wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- OND (Any Discipline) Fluent in English, and Computer Literate, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age – 20-30 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest( Ibadan)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Saro Lifecare Limited career website on saroafrica.com.ng to apply