Marine Services Company New Position Available
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a Marine Services Company located in Lekki, is currently looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
- HR Manager will oversee all aspects of their human resource practices and processes.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Develop a reward and compensation plan.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organization.
- Develop and Implement a performance management system that best suits the organisation.
A suitable candidate must:
- Have at least 5 years cognate experience as a HR generalist
- Be confident and very well presentable
- Be a good team player
- Experience in a Marine Services Company will be an added advantage
- Have in-depth knowledge of labour Law and HR practices
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.comStating the job ID as subject (Ensure CV’s are in MS Word format.)