Managing Director at Kaduna Polytechnic Microfinance Bank Limited
KadPoly Microfinance Bank Limited, invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant postion below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- A minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any Finance or Business related discipline may bean added advantage).
- Minimum of eight (8) years post qualification experience out of which, at least, five (5) years must be in the Financial Services Industry and at least, three (3) years at the Senior Management level.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and compétences in practical Microfinance Banking and has undergone the Microfinance Certification programme and obtained a certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
- Any Other Qualification(s) or experience that may be deemed adequate by the Central Bank of Nigeria for the position above.
Terms of Appointment
- The appointment is for an initial period of five (5) years and renewable subject to satisfactory performance for another five (5) years and shall not exceed a total of ten (10) years.
- See Section 4.1.1 (d) of the Revised Regulatory and Supervisory Guidelines for Microfinance Banks (MFBs) in Nigeria.
- The salary and other conditions of Service are as approved by the Board of KadPoly Microfinance Bank Ltd.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward six (6) copies of their applications including photocopies of their certificates indicating:
- Full Name
- Date of birth
- State of origin and Local Government Area
- Number of Children and dates of birth of the children
- Permanent home addresses
- E-mail address(es) and phone number(s)
- Educational Institutions attended with dates (Copies of Certificates to be attached)
- Professional Qualifications with dates
- Records of employment(s) and position held
- A short write-up of not more than 300 words of the applicants vision for the KadPoly Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Names and addresses of referees
Candidates should send their applications to the address below and also request their referees to send Confidential Report on them in sealed envelopes labeled “Confidential Report” to:
The Company Secretary/Legal Adviser,
KadPoly Microfinance Bank Ltd,
Tudun Wada, Main Campus,
Note: Candidates will be required to produce originals of their certificates and other credentials at the interview.