IT Manager at A Leading Law Firm
A leading law firm in Abuja enjoying substantial growth and on a mission to be the preferred provider of legal services in Nigeria is seeking to recruit talented and enthusiastic professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
- To ensure effective administration and maintenance of all Information Technology systems, hardware and infrastructure; oversee the meeting of the overall technological needs of the firm by designing arid implementing strategies to meet them.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Master’s degree In Computer Science or any related discipline would be an added advantage
- Relevant professional certifications, e.g., MCSA, CCNA, CISA, PMP or its equivalent
- Experience providing service help desk support and knowledge of practice management and accounting solutions
- Experience working In a law firm or legal environment would be an advantage
- Minimum of 7 years relevant post NYSC experience
- Aged 35 years and above
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s clearly marked with the job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted