Manager: CS Core Operation & Maintenance SME recruitment at Airtel, 13th March, 2019
irtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager: CS Core Operation & Maintenance SME (Huawei Core nodes)
- The position is expected to act for technical, business & Functional requirements in the area of Core network. It will also be involved in Network solution planning, design and implementation, ensure Meet Availability, KPI’s & SLA as defined target and maintain Quality N/W.
- The role Holder will also ensure all task are performed under the preview of Standard Operational Processes and see that New services are launched as per Marketing requirement.
Other requirements of the role include:
- Evaluate the received requirements to establish the new promotions related to VAS and plan the availability and accessibility according to IN capability
- Evaluate the received requirements from involved Technical Sections to evaluate the existing M2000/U2000 capability and features and evaluate and plan the new developments
- Ensure that the Vendor Customer Support and supplier vendors are engaged at all times to deliver high quality output expected first time right
- Maintain high Team Harmony and Engagement at all times with both internal and external teams and stakeholders
- Operation & Maintenance of Huawei CS core nodes. Testing and implementation of new solution/Service/Feature.
- Perform day to day operations & management, fix alarms and resolve incidents, prepare daily health check status and report to TL
- Ensure all Tasks are executed within defined process of TT Management, Change Management, Preventive Maintenance, Incident Management, problem Management, and Software update management, Security Management, Performance Management and New Node Acceptance.
- Follow up with the Suppliers/Vendors about any planned network changes e.g. upgrades, S/W packages etc. as well as any network problems
- Implement all BISP related tasks and perform duties within BISP framework.
- Statistical report preparation and analysis; provide the requirements based on the analysis.
- Ensure all Vendor Network Equipment’s on the network can interoperate with one another without anomaly.
Relevant Skill and Experience
- Experience in measuring and analyzing network KPI ‘key performance indicators’
- Personal Integrity and good interpersonal relationship
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Highly organized and good at implementation
- Time management skills with commitment to project timelines
- Bachelor/Masters of Telecommunication/Electronic Engineering degree/Computer Science
- Detailed working Telecommunications Knowledge
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- At least 7-10 years in Huawei CS Core network Operations and optimization experience in Huawei MSC (MXSoft3000), MGW (UMG9800), SBC (SE2900), HSS (HSS9860), STP (SPS) ;
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G, DRA and LTE technologies architecture and standards Good project management knowledge
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th March, 2019
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion