Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Latest Recruitment
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
Job ID: 13-10400
Group/Office: PDG (Program Delivery Group)
Dept/Unit: PDGGEN – Program Delivery Group
Project/Program: A559 – GF Malaria
Reports To: Human Resources Officer
- The objective of the Human Resources (HR) Intern is to assist with recruitment, benefits and hiring actions.
- This includes but is not limited to; ensuring completion of employee’s documentation, HR administration and filing as well as documenting all performance actions and ensuring compliance with relevant company and labor practices, and ensuring up-to-date maintenance of personnel files as well as logistical support for the full cycle recruiting process.
- Assist and manage staff recruitment by sending invitations, doing reference check, inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection for employment.
- Document staff benefits such as health insurance and life/accident insurance plan
- Documentation of consultant agreement (s) and agreements as needed.
- Conduct terror check for consultant and new hire.
- Collect approved leave form and update the tracking sheet.
- Process and/or verify completeness and accuracy of all employment actions and personnel records and documentation such as employment agreements and offer letters for new staff, amendments, transfers and terminations.
- Maintain data for employment history, confirmation, promotions, transfers, salaries, and training.
- Documentation of certificates and follow-up on response from former employer and conducting reference checks of new staff and ensure that all documents in respect of new employees are received in good time to facilitate prompt confirmation of appointment.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Administration or related field.
- 1 year or less experience working in the human resources department of an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with diverse staff, clients, and consultants
- Ability to understand comprehensive information.
- Basic numeracy and IT skills required for operating various systems.
- Ability to interpret, analyzes, and explains the official framework employment regulation.
- Demonstrated integrity, confidentiality and approachability.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters discreetly and gain the trust and confidence of colleagues.
- Competences to assess priorities, manage a variety of complex activities simultaneously in a time-sensitive environment, and meet competing deadlines
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Management Sciences for Health is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or veteran status
Application Deadline 13th December, 2018.