Management Reporting Analyst at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Reporting Analyst
Job Ref: MRA/003
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies in various metrics including Production, Fuel Usage, and Internal Cost Recoveries etc.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Executive and Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Executive and Senior Management Team
- Supporting ad hoc projects impacting financial reporting
- Liaison with internal and external auditors and provide relevant information when required
- Timely preparation and ownership of reporting, consolidation and forecasting preparation processes
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Higher educational Diploma in Finance, Accounting or Business related courses
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ICAN, CMA)
- MBA will be advantageous
- 4+ years’ experience in finance with a focus in planning, analysis and management reporting for manufacturing organizations. Cement or FMCG Sectors will be an advantage
- 2+ years progressive supervisory/leadership experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement, influence and negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision highly organized.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Business acumen – shows understanding of issues relevant to the broad organization and business; keeps the knowledge up to date and uses cross-functional knowledge
- Experience with ERP systems is essential. Experience with SAP will be very advantageous
Commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online