Management Information Systems Associate at Chemonics International
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Information Systems Associate
Scope of Work
- This scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by the Management Information Systems Associate to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc. in the implementation of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) in Nigeria.
- The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program–Procurement and Supply Management single award IDIQ contract is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world.
- The IDIQ has four task orders that directly support the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and USAID’s family planning and reproductive health program. GHSC-PSM provides health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance that address all elements of a comprehensive supply chain. All four task orders are implemented in Nigeria.
- The Management Information Systems Associate will provide both technical and programmatic support in all Management Information Systems (MIS) projects and activities, across all task orders in Global Health Supply Chain Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) Nigeria.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Support the management of warehouse, facility, and commodity master datasets for all GHSC-PSM task orders
- Register all submitted reports (both electronic and hard copies), review for completeness, and archive after data entry.
- Support data management and integration across datasets to improve visibility of data to ensure availability at all levels of the supply chain.
- Support management of data entry consultants by assigning tasks and measuring completion
- Write and maintain records of minutes of MIS meetings
- Provide administrative support
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Management Information Systems Manager – Operations
- Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all office rules and procedures as set forth in the field office policy manual.
- Support achievement of the overall project goals as required to ensure project performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree Information Communications Technology, Engineering, Sciences or a related field with 2 years of work experience in supporting and managing ICT-based knowledge.
- At least 3 years of work experience in data and information management
- At least 2 years’ work experience in ICT particularly developing countries
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office programs is a requirement.
- Familiarity with data management processes and tools, including web-based database systems is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot system related problems and maintain security of the systems
- Familiarity in working with the office applications, ERP software, communications systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, contribute to capacity-building efforts and work with colleagues in multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work independently and manage various projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communications skills in English required
- Knowledge of the Nigerian public health sector
- Experience working on a USAID or donor-funded project required
- Fluency in English is required
- The Management Information Systems Associate will report to the Management Information Systems Manager – Operations
Working Conditions/Duration of Assignment:
- This is a long-term position for the life of the contract based in Abuja, Nigeria.
Annual Salary Package
- 5 % increase on your current annual base salary (The base salary is the salary before tax without any benefits, allowances or bonuses)
- Transportation Allowance: NGN 113,714.00(Per year)
- Meals Allowance: NGN 57,970.00 (Per year)
- Miscellaneous Allowance: NGN 191,651.00 (Per year)
- Housing: NGN 181,498.00 (Per year)
- Annual Leave Allowance calculated at 10% of annual basic salary
- 13th Month Benefit calculated at 8.33% of your annual basic salary
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online