Management Information System Support Officer at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Information System Support Officer
Ref No: MISS/001
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide management information reports to support continuous improvement in service delivery and decision making
- Identify & initiate improvements to business process and prepare improvement plans.
- Manage the vehicle tracking system installed on the trucks (NOVATRAC) to ensure effective functionality and usage and produce monthly report for management information
- Ensure that NOVATRAC and speed limit device are installed and functional on the trucks.Grant access and train customers on the use of NOVATRAC to enhance their knowledge and ability to monitor their trucks performance.
- Ensure reliable NOVATRAC monitoring system in all trucks.
- Accurate fleet inventory.
- Accurate and timely reports
- Develop and maintain logistics statistics, benchmarks and performance indicators
- Track and report repayment status
- Control & Surveillance Team
- Third Party Maintenance Workshops
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Logistics Operations Team
- Finance Team
Education and Work Experience
- University Degree in Computer Science, Social Sciences, Sciences with 2 – 4 years experience
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good working knowledge of NOVATRAC system/ application.
- Performance management
- Good presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good leadership skills
- Good customer relationship
- Commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online