Management Consultant – Business Strategy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client is a Pan African Service provider at the forefront of Internet Protocol-based technologies and they build solutions and services tailored to the increasingly complex demands of organisations across the enterprise, public sector, global carrier and growing small-to-medium business sectors.
Management Consultant – Business Strategy
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Consultancy
Job Reference: 1327
Function: Operations & Production
- The primary objective of a Management Consultant is to enable a consultative led engagement to develop an understanding of a client’s business environment and objectives by analysing their business needs and mapping such to a technology roadmap that will feed into a technology architectural / service improvement plan and / or an account plan that will drive business value and outcomes for both organisations.
- The Management Consultant links the business mission, vision, strategy, and processes of an organization to its ICT strategy and / or the development and enhancement of an ICT strategy.
- This is documented using multiple architectural models or views that show how the current and future needs of an organization will be met by objective.
- The Management Consultant will engage with client business and technology leaders and assist them in making investment decisions that balance and prioritise current operational performance, demands and opportunities with the longer term strategic vision of the organisation.
- They are able to understand, integrate and align the business direction (operations and strategy) and, through mobilising the various skill sets of Internet Solutions, apply enterprise architecture to respond to changing business requirements to lead the client’s business forward.
In this position the Management Consultant will be required to:
- Work closely with the sales and solution architect teams and other relevant Group teams to participate in and proactively drive the consultative led process with clients. This may include conducting meetings, writing proposals, proposing solutions and delivering presentations.
- Contribute to solution design for the client that will enable achievement of business strategy and client objectives.
- Participate in transformational consulting to assist clients in assessing their legacy technology estate, defining the target state application and technology landscape (architecture), and producing the business case and roadmap to optimise and modernise the architectures.
- Develop and share the best methods, tools and services to ensure the right skills are delivered to the client at the right time and place and in the appropriate manner.
- Remain current with practices in the technology architecture arena
- Continuously contribute to the improvement of internal effectiveness by contributing to improving current methodologies, processes and tools.
- Look for additional business opportunities to address client requirements and seek new Partner Account clients.
- At least 7 years experience in a consulting role preferably within a large scale technology services environment
- Tertiary qualification in Technology and/or Commerce/ Business Studies
- Proven client engagement and consulting experience coupled with solid experience in client needs assessment and change management
- Proven experience in integrating the solution for the particular project with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards, established patterns, and best practices
- Business development experience would be advantageous
- A strong business and commercial orientation and with a strong supporting strategic thinking ability
- A balanced Business and Technology savvy and an understanding of technology, infrastructure and applications
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to ask the right business related questions to uncover the core of the problem
- The ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the solution leads to client business transformation
- Strong consulting skills and the ability to recognise opportunities for future business within an account
- Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise
- Process driven and the ability to lead a client from a logical starting point to another point in a consistent manner
- Very attractive offer
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply