Management Associate Programme at Eclat Nigeria, July 2018
At Eclat, we believe in the power of storytelling. We understand the art and its potential to influence the perception and growth of the African continent. We want to be known for catalysing the viability of Africa’s creative industries. We want to be known as the rallying point for its stakeholders and a critical force behind its biggest, most impactful and enduring brands.
Applications are invited for:
Title:2018 Management Associate Programme
Job Type: Full-time
Duration: One year
- ECLAT Management Associate Programme gives experienced and ambitious early-mid career professionals a unique opportunity to work with a forward thinking organization, design and lead business interventions and develop in-demand management skills.
- Licensing and distribution
- Media planning and buying
- Graphic design
- Video production
- Creative writing
- Web design
- Project management
- Fundraising and New Business
- Media and communications
- Strategic partnerships
- Marketing and sales
- As a Management Associate, you will be expected to work with little supervision. You must be ready to own and deliver projects or tasks you have been assigned with a deep sense of responsibility.
- All participants of the programme will be evaluated and issued certificates at the end of the programme.
- This role comes with very strong possibilities of full-time, mid-level management roles within the company for stellar performers.
- You are extremely result-oriented; you take no excuses and give none.
- You have great people skills and leverage that to get ahead.
- You love creative work and will love the opportunity to make a difference in the space.
- You have a demonstrable track record of leadership.
- You are entrepreneurial – You are not looking for a job; you are looking for an opportunity to be part of something truly amazing.
- You are a superstar in search of an opportunity to dazzle.
- You believe in your self, know what you want and know the value you bring to the table.
- You are confident in your ideas and have no reservations about sharing them.
- You are a communicator – You know how to engage and connect with people.
- You have initiative – You anticipate and resolve problems.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page document answering the following below to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Management Associate Application” as the subject of the mail.
- Why do you want to be a part of the programme?
- What are your skills and competencies?
- What experience do you have and what are your most recent achievements?
Application Deadline 20th July, 2018.
- Do not send your CV.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.