Makeup Artists at the Montaigne Place
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Delta
- Job Field Art / Crafts / Languages
Location: Warri, Delta
- To provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application using the Montaigne Brand makeup line.
- Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate response to all requests ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colours and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to minimize or eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up techniques.
- To generate sales from both new and existing clients
- Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products.
- Work quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Maintain all equipment and tools
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain knowledge of current make up trends.
- Candidate must be SMART
- Minimum of an HND/BSc in a relevant discipline
- Certificate/Diploma from a Beauty School
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Candidate must be resident in Warri
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com