Maintenance Supervisor Job Vacancy at Owppin Limited
OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
- Guarantee that all safe work procedures and security guidelines are adhered to.
- Offer assistance to operations in running machines at standard speeds and centerline conditions so as to enhance productivity and efficiency
- Guarantee operation of mechanical gadgets and machinery by ensuring completion of preventative maintenance prerequisites on production machines, motors, engines, conveyor systems, and pneumatic tools.
- Oversee mechanical devices while in operation and listen for complications using accurate testing and measuring instruments
- Ascertain changes in dimensional requisite of parts by examining used parts and utilizing micrometers, rules, calipers, and other measuring appliances
- Regulate downtime by enlightening production staff on standard preventive maintenance methods and monitoring their compliance.
- Offer assistance with troubleshooting of equipment problems.
- Observe conditions of equipment through vibration analysis and lubrication.
- Complete maintenance care obligations and render assistance in equipment repair as necessary.
- Perform quality improvement and cost reduction and productivity as obligated.
- Participate in sharing of knowledge so as to mentor and train other unit members in areas of operations and maintenance to enhance their development.
- Must have had not less than 8 years practical experience in the maintenance field.
- Must be open minded about experimental projects with the ability to design, fabricate machinery to its final stage.
- Must have managed over 20 people on the maintenance team.
- Strong knowledge of semi automated machines, belts, motors, gears, pulleys and control systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application for Mechanical Maintenance” as the subject of the mail.