Maintenance Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Req I D: Req-1262
- Overall responsibility of maintenance turnover, cost and revenue objectives.
- Lead and organise the maintenance team to ensure service quality and customers satisfcation.
- Develop and implement initiatives to continually develop OTIS maintenance contracts.
- Responsible for the overall safety of maintenance activities, including staff, subcontractors and third parties.
- Handle customers complain and apply Kaizen’s procedure to avoid repetition of mistakes when they occur.
- B.Sc/HND in Mechanical/Electrical or Industrail Engineering.
- Post graduate degree in Buisness Management would be na added advantage
- Experience in similar role with any brand of Lift is an added advantage but not a compulsory requirement
- 10-12 years post graduate relevant experience in service or solution delivery industry.
- Resilient and result oriented.
- Maintenance Supervisor, Installation Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, BSc, Engineering, MS Office, MS Power Point, Quality Control
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online