Lufthansa Recent Available Employment Opportunity
Lufthansa is one of the world’s largest and most prestigious airlines. With hubs in Frankfurt and Munich, we currently fly to 211 destinations in 74 countries. As an industry innovator, we have long been committed to environmental care and sustainability, operating one of the most technologically-advanced and fuel-efficient fleets in the world.
Our long-haul fleet includes the Boeing 747-8, the Airbus A380 and the Airbus A350-900, which are some of the most environmentally-friendly passenger aircraft in the aviation industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Promotion Specialist (M/F)
- The Sales Promotion Specialist is responsible for the development, co-ordination and implementation of central and local sales promotion activities, with the goal to increase sales in local market within the defined marketing strategy.
- She/he supports the implementation of central and local marketing activities.
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
- Develop and implement local sales-promotion activities in accordance with centrally agreed marketing strategies and concepts.
- Provide local content, do local/language feedback to translations on airlines specific content.
- Coordinate LH partner input for central tools and platforms (e.g. LH.com newsletter, LH.com, PPB, eXperts, corporate newsletter, social media etc.).
- Monitor, evaluate and initiate customer-centric activities together with the regional Marketing Communication and Product Specialist.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of competitor marketing actions in the market (internet, new media, etc.).
- Regular update of the local marketing, tracking of budget spend via online marketing budget tool and reconciliation with SAP.
- Participation in other duties as assigned.
- Procure and inventory control of marketing materials.
- Review and implementation of partnership, sponsoring and marketing opportunities.
- Continuously updating relevant marketing databases.
- Local PR coordination, if applicable.
- Plan and implement local events, central and local communications and direct marketing and initiatives to support sales (for B2C and B2B target groups e.g. eXperts newsletter and promotions, acquisition of new eXperts participants, PPB newsletter and promotions).
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree desirable.
- English required.
- German desirable.
- Aviation MRO, Accounting, Customer Service.
- Computer skills as user.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Excellent Independent and proactive approach.
- Good Strategic and conceptual thinking.
- Excellent Attention to quality and detail.
- Good Assertiveness.
- Strong Service / Customer Orientation.
- Strong Innovative and open to change.
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written) / Interpersonal skills.
- Strong Cooperation skills/ Team player.
- Strong Structured / systematic approach/ Process orientation.
- Strong Professional and confident manner.
- Strong Well-groomed appearance.
Formal selection procedure
- Assessment may be required.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply