Lubes Sales Analyst at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a Downstream player with leading position in the Nigeria Oil Industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lubes Sales Analyst
Our client, is looking to hire a Lubes Sales Analyst who will be responsible for:
- After sales support services which include but not limited to Used oil analysis, Training on lubrication for both the internal and external customers, dealers, station managers and their attendants
- Carrying out lubricant price survey on MRS stations and other competitor stations, collate data and develop a report for management considerations.
- Carrying out comprehensive Lubes survey on equipment and perform requisite tests to determine optimum product usage.
- Gathering data and develop a report for market analysis and to determine the marketing potential of new/and or existing business locations and customers, and to determine fresh and incremental sales potential.
- Providing advice to customers as regards the possible applications of a full range of products and attendant benefits; guide customer buying decisions effectively leading them to cost savings
- Ensuring adherence to laid down Marketing and Sales systems, processes, procedures and policies; make appropriate recommendations for improvement
- Ensuring sales volume targets are met while still delivering on agreed target margins.
- Providing support and guidance to customers on a variety of topics such as industry restructuring, product efficiency, service reliability, quality, billing, pricing, health and safety considerations etc.
- Acting as an intermediary between the market and the business on marketplace information and customer’s point of interest and provide advocacy for customers around issues where the company needs to adapt in order to be successful at providing excellent service and retaining customers
- Producing/providing periodic updates and management reports as required.
- Providing oversight of company’s activities by ensuring compliance with industry, regulatory and Company policies and procedures
- A good First University Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience in the technical aspect of lubricants
- A well-rounded knowledge and experience in marketing
- Advanced Lubricant Product Knowledge
- Strategic Thinking
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Relationship Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Oral & Written Communication
- Risk Management
- Organisational Awareness
- Customer Orientation
- Industry Knowledge
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Innovation & Creativity
- Business ethics and Corporate Governance
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online