Lorache Group New Job Openings [3 Positions]
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Retail Manager
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on individual work responsibilities and results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Achieves financial objectives as per annual Business Plan; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining Inventories.
- Contributes to pricing policies and sales strategy formulation by reviewing business results & studying trends; determining additional needed sales promotion;.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and In-Store display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios and plans.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and adequate measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment as per uniform store policy across all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating statements and store wise sales records.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel training and capability development procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2-3 years relevant experience as a Brand Retail Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in brand or product management
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities
- Extensive experience in packaging design and retail display creation
Job Title: Channel Partner Sales Executive
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state- of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 – 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
Qualifications & Skills:
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation,
- Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
Job Title: Furniture Production Architect
- We are looking for a right-brained architect to perform all phases of Furniture Production, designing, purchasing and overseeing the production. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing products.
- Will be responsible for managing production of furniture as per order & client requirement.
- Will be responsible for coordination raw material
- Will be responsible for execute client order in given time schedule
- Will be planning material, machine & manpower.
- Will be responsible for manufacturing in various department & shop floor.
- Will plan monitor production at every stage of manufacturing.
Ideal Candidate must have the following:
- B.Sc/BA in Furniture Production/Architecture or any related field.
- 5 years of experience as sample maker/ Production manager or similar role
- Technical education background (e.g. architecture, engineering or similar)
- Proven leadership skills
- Good English skills
- Ability to work within a busy environment
- Demonstrate experience within a furniture manufacturing environment
- Positive, enthusiastic and looking for leadership opportunities
- Ability to make/ supervise the production of sofas, chairs, beds, tables. stools e.t.c
Key Skills Required:
- Able to make/ create new samples with designer
- Able to launch new samples together with the workers and prepare everything for production
- A strong track record working with both people and processes.
- Previous experience as Production Planner/Production engineer or similar role
- Proactive, logical, efficient and self-motivated.
- Emotionally intelligent with a creative approach to problem solving
- Capacity to train & instruct workers how to make the new furniture pieces and models
- Working closely with the design, Purchasing and QC teams to ensure production is efficient with full utilization.
- Emphatic communicator, able to see things from other person’s point of view, well presented and business like.
- Accountable for optimizing the production process, developing and following-through manufacturing and productivity improvement plans.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th September, 2018.