Logistics Manager at Mark Gray Industry Limited
Mark Gray Industries Inc. believes that we must embrace the challenge of changes, do more with less, and be better than the competition. Implementing the required technologies allows us to be flexible and strategize, rather than following the status quo of today’s chemical industry.
We recognize that our key to defining our products lies in the alliances formed with our specialized clients. We will ensure that ours is the “Right Chemical Solution”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- We are seeking a experienced logistics manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will plan,direct, or coordinate purchasing, warehousing, distribution, forecasting, customer service, and planning services.
- You must be well organized to manage logistics personnel and logistics systems and direct daily operations.
Duties and Tasks
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Have university degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Possess proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Have record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Possess demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Possess proficient in standard logistics software
- Have an excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Have ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Logistics Manager”.