Logistics Advisor I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Advisor I
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: 5 days on/ 2 days off
- Logistics Advisor provides logistics subject matter expertise. May include aviation, marine, shore base, ground transportation and camp services to deliver safe reliable and cost efficient logistic services.
- Typical Job Positions may include: Logistics Specialist, Aviation Advisor, Marine Advisor Shore Base Advisor, Ground Transport Advisor, Camp Services Advisor and may cover some or all of the responsibilities listed below.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide technical input into logistics strategies and plans to support “Operating Organizations”
- Provides technical support and input for logistics activities and interface coordination with “Clients” to support transportation of materials and equipment into, within, and from the country of operation.
- Provides technical support in managing interfaces with procurement and warehouse services including tax and customs, expediting, shipping/receiving, Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC), inventory management.
- Supports Logistics Management to ensure logistics service companies comply with all prevailing regulatory, environmental and statutory requirements.
- Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), Controls Integrity Management System (CIMS) and Logistic best practices.
- Provides technical support for Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) programs and inspections of services and equipment including work-site inspections, security, audits and quality assurance verifications.
- Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of complex risk assessments, incident investigation and engineering studies.
- Leads or participates in logistics cost management and productivity improvement plans.
- Leads or supports logistics teams troubleshooting issues.
- Provides technical expertise to support to ensure all Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and Export Controls requirements are met.
- Provides guidance for appropriate logistics components of Emergency Response Plans (ERP).
- Provides Subject Matter Expert (SME) guidance and support for aviation, marine, shore base, ground transportation and camp services.
- Supports Logistics Management as requested.
- Develops, maintains and shares Logistics best practices.
- Networks with cross-functional representatives and teams, industry associations, and suppliers.
- Development of project plans while identifying application opportunities for lessons learned & best practices sharing.
- B.Sc in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree
- Demonstrates strong planning, scheduling, coordination and administration skills. Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with Production, Development, Projects, Drilling and Exploration; able to network effectively across organizations.
- Behavioral Skills: adaptability, analytical capability, collaboration, effective communication, innovation
- Functional Skills: SSHE management – operations and maintenance, process planning and mechanical coordination, maintenance management, maintenance – mechanical, logistics, general marine operations
Oversees onhire / offhire process efficiency:
- Facilitates prompt deployment of vessels
- Implements Cargo Securing Requirement monitoring
- Implement pre-deployment vessel crew validation
- Support Vessel Operations activities in port
- Support Vessel Management Team activities in port
- KPI data collection and reporting
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online