Logistic Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Officer
- Investigating the specialized and technical needs in the management and administration of commodities and products that are sent for delivery from the organization.
- Making sure that all the commodities and products are arranged properly and then dispersed.
- Negotiating documented agreements for the delivery and management of products and commodities.
- Receiving, formulating and verifying the required papers needed to make sure that the needs of the federal and practicable administrative units or other organizational bodies are adhered to.
- Administrating the transfer of commodities and products as per the particularities of the clients and making sure that the targets of the organization are achieved.
- Coping up and communicating with the third parties indulging in these functional operations and paying and compiling the cash in lieu of the clients.
- Administrating and supervising the workings and undertakings of the workers in the import section of the organization and handling the interactions with the clients and sellers.
- Strategizing, planning and enforcing the import activities as per the providers and requirements of the clients.
- Supervising the inside transfer of products and commodities and making sure that this is done in agreement with the rules, regulations and policies of the governing system authorities.
- Collaborating with the providers and stock list programmers and strategizers and making sure that the global products and commodities get transferred properly within the given time frame.
- Making sure that the products and commodities arrive within the given time.
- Ensuring that he/she recieves superior quality freight charges per unit on a regular basis.
- Creating, assessing and regenerating documented agreements according to the needs.
- Observing and formulating the records of the activities related to imports
- Approving and enforcing the application of alterations and modifications, if and when needed.
- Helping to formulate quotes of trade goods for clients and executing freight and cargo reservation operations with movers or transporters.
- Supervising, overseeing and enforcing trade safety for different protection plans, ensuring that all these are done in agreement with the client methods and processes and upholding the same.
- A Degree in Accounting or related courses
- A minimum of Two (2) years of relevant experience in logistic and importing.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org