LISSE AFRICA Job Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effective, internet savvy
- OND/HND/B.Sc can apply
- Work hours: 8am – 5pm
- Work days: Monday Saturday
Application Deadline 28th December, 2017.
Job Title: Nail Technician
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- A nail technician is a beauty specialist who is responsible for the grooming and appearance of a client’s fingernails and toenails.
- He or she provides manicures, pedicures, nail shaping, cuticle grooming, callus removal, synthetic nail treatments, and application of nail polish for their clients.
Requirements and Skills
- Experience in this role is required.
- Patience. A successful nail technician has the patience to work diligently and pay close attention to the details.
- Passion. Do you want a career doing something you love? …
- Creativity. …
- Knowledge on the Latest Trends. …
- Customer Service.
Salary: 50,000.00 naira only.
Application Deadline 24th December, 2017
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The ideal candiate should reside around Lekki-Ajah Axis.