Liquid Mud Plant Manager at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Liquid Mud Plant Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 15 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Req ID: 1268
- Supervise and coordinate all mud plant operations.
- Responsible for daily production, fluids testing and quality control, sales and coordination of dispatch for mud hauling.
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our clients’ expectations
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsibility for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- 15 Years or More proven work experience as a Plant Manager.
- 10 years or more proven managerial experience.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes.
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contactors and others in the course of their duties;
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service;
- Motivated with the ability to effectively work on own initiative;
- Physical fitness and mental agility to successful function for an extended period if required.
- Administrator, Commercial Manager, Drilling Fluids Engineer, MWD, BSc, Business Management, EPC, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply