Line Manager at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
Eduwalt Communications (EWC) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives.
Due to expansion, our company is seeking to employ qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Line Manager
If you have what it takes to be a line manager with 3-4 years working experience and you have strong passion for target and you meet the below stated requirements:
- Leading a team of field sales representatives and coaching them in their respective field
- Liaising with upper management ensuring sales targets are met
- Analyzing current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information.
- Training sales team on sales techniques, administration and product.
- Planning, executing, and managing sales strategies
- Generating new leads and developing existing customers
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Work with marketing team to deliver improvements in brand engagement scores across different territories
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org