LifePlus Pharmaceuticals Latest Job Vacancies [3 Positions]
We are a national wholesale distributor of pharmaceutical and biological products. We are fully-licensed and accredited and in business to meet people’s exact sourcing requirements. We offer best-of-breed pharmaceutical sourcing services to a growing number of hospitals, health care providers, long-term care providers, clinics, as well as other health care service providers on a national level.We have a well-established network of vendors and suppliers and consistently maintain inventory of the most in-demand items for immediate delivery.
LifePlus Pharmaceutical seeks qualified candidates to fill these roles:
Job Title: Field Operations Manager
- Achieve branch objectives for sales and profit performance
- Handles customer issues and gives refunds
- Sets priorities of store specialists and staffing
- Manage and assigned set of branch offices for business growth.
- Develop best practices and standard tools to improve operational efficiency.
- Monitor key metrics and develop operational strategies for profitability.
- Suggest skill development programs for Branch Operations Managers.
- Provide guidance and support to field office staffs.
- Plan and schedule appropriate training programs.
- Oversee HR related procedures such as recruitment, salary negotiation, promotions, transfers, etc.
- Ensure in compliance with the local labor laws.
- Collaborate with finance team to determine salary hike, allowances, payments, etc.
- Streamline all field office operational, functional and administrative systems based on local laws and regulations.
- Address all issues and concerns relating to the field office operations.
- Develop operational policies and procedures for maximizing sales and profitability.
- Monitor and manage filed office expenses within assigned budget.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of financial reports.
- Review and approve all purchase orders related to office equipment and supplies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Marketing Strategy, Client Relationships, Creativity, Research and Public Speaking skills
- 2years plus experience in Marketing and Promotion
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Will be required to travel often both locally and internationally to promote business
Job Title: Accountant
- Provides financial information to the management by researching and analyzing the accounting data as well as preparing reports.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transaction of the company by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions to the company by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to the company.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- A degree in Accounting or Finance and related fields
- Additional accounting and / or auditing courses.
- A certificate in Accounting as Certified Public Accountant.
- Knowledge of professional accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations.
- 1-3years experience will be required
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Manager
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Expand and develop marketing platforms
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Develop pricing strategy
- Create marketing presentations
- Liaise with media and advertising
- Collaborate with the sales function
- Monitor industry best practices
- Business or Marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Technical marketing skills
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Experience with relevant software applications
- 2-5years experience in related field will be an advantage
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to LifePlusRecruiting Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the position title in the subject line.
Application Deadline 12th October, 2018