Librarian at A Leading Law Firm
A leading law firm in Abuja enjoying substantial growth and on a mission to be the preferred provider of legal services in Nigeria is seeking to recruit talented and enthusiastic professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Librarian
- To ensure effective administration and maintenance of the firm’s library and Intellectual assets; responsible for acquiring & arranging the Firm’s information resources/library and restoring the filing system of official documents.
- Bachelor of Law degree (LLB) with a 2:1 minimum rating
- Master’s Degree In Library Science or any related discipline
- Must be computer literate and conversant with the usage and application of an e-library
- Experience working in a Law library or legal environment or will be an added advantage
- Minimum of’ 3 years relevant post NYSC experience preferably in a law firm
- Aged 30 years and above
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s clearly marked with the job title to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted