Levantis Motors Limited Jobs [3 Positions]
Leventis Motors Limited (a member of A.G Leventis Nigeria Plc.) is the leading distributor of Trucks and Buses in Nigeria, providing you with World Leading brands such as Volkswage, Eiche, Foton-Daimle and JCB construction equipment. By carrying multiple brands, Leventis Motors is able to cater to a wide range of customer needs as dictated by customer demand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Fleet Maintenance
To plan, direct and manage the performance of the maintenance unit, so as to maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the agreed business strategy.
- Develop, review, and report on Fleet Maintenance Unit’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objective are well understood and executed by team members.
- Make sure that the key performance indicators as Budgeted are maintained or improved upon.
- Overall management of the fleet maintenance unit and ensuring compliance with the company’s health, safety and security regulations and policies.
- Develop cost control and cost reduction strategies.
- Recommend and implement policies that will effectively address the systemic gaps, leakages identified during repairs and maintenance period.
- Manage performance of team member sand ensure performance objective are set in line with the company’s performance management policies and procedures.
- Ensure team members undertake training in line with individual personal development plans.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- HND/B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering, Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) will be an additional advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years cognate engineering experience (Trucks and other earth-moving vehicles) with at least a years top management experience.
- Good understanding of Financials.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package
1, Job Title: Sales Executive (Automobile)
Industry: Automobile (Trucks & Heavy Equipment)
- Prospect for new customers to form enduring relationship via sales calls, meeting and follow up to secure customer/sales.
- Meeting and exceeding agreed sales target
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction as reported in the monthly customer satisfaction analysis.
- Define and analyse all customers enquiries, exploring all aspects of their social, occupational and financing needs.
- Monitor and manage all aspect of the vehicle order and preparation right up to and including the delivery.
Qualification and Requirements
- HND/B.Sc /B.Eng/B.Tech in Mechanical, Automobile, Electrical from a reputable university with minimum of 3 years experience as a sales executive in a reputable automobile company – Commercial Vehicle or Heavy Equipment segment will be preferred.
- Negotiation, Presentation and Good communication skills – Composure, maturity and confidence
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, Power point etc.
2, Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Preparation of monthly management account
- Produce the budget and quarterly forecasts
- Provide variances analysis from budget, identify added value reporting opportunities for trend analysis and commentary to assist forecasting and budgeting requirements
- Preparing and reviewing monthly and annual financial statements
- Assist with the audit preparation to allow timely completion of the annual financial statement and corporation tax returns
- Maintaining records and reconciliation controls of approved budgets
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc or HND Accounting
- Membership of either ACCA or ACA is essential
- Preferably 8 years professional experience in budgeting, external reporting or internal management reporting from manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of the preparation of financial statements
- Demonstrated knowledge of budgeting and forecasting principles and processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic – Nav or similar accounting software
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principle and standards – IFRS
- Demonstrated Excel modelling skills (Intermediate to Advanced)
Skills and Attributes:
- Must possess effective planning and scheduling skills
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Must possess evaluation and review skills
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org on a subject matter – “Senior Accountant”.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2018.